This is the Photo / Video archives for
The Connected Table
- Wines of Crete, Boston, June 25, 2015
- WEB SIZE: Wines of Crete, Boston, June 25, 2015
- WEB SIZE: Wines of Crete, NYC, 2015
- Wines of Crete, NYC June 23, 2015
Wines of Crete, NYC June 23, 2015,
- Wines of Macedonia 2014
Tocqueville Restaurant. New York City. October 14, 2014.
Credit for all photos to Peter Doyle Photography
- Rolland Galarreta Wines - U.S. Launch, Oct 2014
Tribeca Grill in NYC, October 10, 2014. Photo credit to Peter Doyle Photography
- Wines of Crete USA 2014
June 9 & 11, 2014 in New York City and Washington, DC.
- Wines of Crete in New York - June 5, 2013
- Languedoc CIVL Trade Event- Chicago 2013
Photo credit for use to: Paul Strabbing Photography
- Languedoc CIVL - Boston 2013 For Press Use
Photo credits for any pictures used: Dom Miguel Photography
- Benvenuto Brunello 2013, New York City
January 31, 2013 Gotham Hall
- Benvenuto Brunello 2013, Houston, TX.
Event Date: January 28 2013
- Julia@100 a Celebration
Julia Child's 100th Birthday Celebration at the Consulate of France in New York City, on September 12, 2012.
- Bodegas Farina Toro Press Trip 2012
- Wines of Macedonia
June 5, 2012
- Bodegas Farina 70th Anniversary Luncheon
- Royal Wine Co. - KFWE 2012 NY
Event Date: Monday February 13, 2012
- 2011 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau
New York City celebrated with much fanfare the arrival of the 2011 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau.
Photo credits: Philip Greenberg
- Catalan Wine Seminar & Tasting
- 2010 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Crus Preview
May 24 2011
French winemaker Georges Duboeuf presenting his 2010 Beaujolais vintage and the Wine Book of the Year Award.
Millesime Restaurant at the Carlton Hotel
New York City
(Photo credit: Philip Greenberg)
- Tuscan Wine Masters Program 2011
- Autoctona Del Bierzo Tasting
April 27, 2011 at La Fonda del Sol in New York
- WJ Deutsch Previews Ucook! with Chef Bob
- CRDO Toro Tasting
The CRDO Toro conducted its first tasting tour of New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles for press and trade. The tour commenced at NYC's Bar Basque on 3-1-11. Events included a seminar hosted by Fred Dexheimer, MS.
Photos by Jennifer Mitchell
- Georges Duboeuf at Paula's Home Cookin' Gospel Brunch
As exclusive wine sponsor, Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais and Mâconnais versatile wines were paired with a mouth-watering, finger-lickin’ array of Southern specialties prepared by Chefs Cat Cora, Alex Guarnaschelli, Elizabeth Karmel., Joseph Lenn, Tim Love and Myron Mixon.
- The Italian Wine Masters WNBC 2-15-11
Interview with Roberta Morrell on NBC Nightly News with Chuck Scarborough about The Italian Wine Masters 2011
- The Italian Wine Masters 2011
The Italian Wine Masters is a multi-year, global collaboration showcasing more than 100 producers from four prestigious Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (D.O.C.G.) wine-producing regions of Italy. The Consorzi Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti Classico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore held a grand tasting and seminars led by Kevin Zraly on February 8th, 2011 in New York.
Photos by Jennifer Mitchell
- Chicago Nouveau Cirque Party - Georges Duboeuf HIGH RES
Photos from the 2010 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau midnight uncorking party at Vertigo Sky Lounge in Chicago
- Orlando Nouveau Cirque Party
Orlando celebrates the 2010 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau on November 18, 2010
- 2010 Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau event in New York
Photo Credit Jennifer Mitchell Photography
- A SHARE: 7th Annual A Second Helping of Life at Chelsea Piers, September 21, 2010
- Dos Maderas Rum
Tales of the Cocktail 2010 - New Orleans
Dos Maderas Rum Tasting Room Held on Wednesday July 21. Cocktails by Alambiq Mixology, featuring the world's only Dual Aged rums, by Williams & Humbert
- Tsantali Wines Presentation
- LDNY Scholarship Party
- Vinos de Madrid 2010
Seminar and Tasting at La Fonda del Sol in New York, June 8, 22010
- Les Vins Georges Duboeuf
The Vintage of a Lifetime - 2009 Beaujolais Crus Preview.
New York City, ABC Kitchen - June 2, 2010
- Tuscan Wine Masters Program - New York & Chicago
Select Pictures from the Tuscan Wine Masters Certificate Program, taught in New York and Chicago in April 2010. The classes were taught by the International Wine Center (in New York) and the Chicago Wine School.
- Bodegas Fariña Wine Dinner in celebration of the U.S. launch of Dama de Toro - April 19, 2010
The Fariña family has been at the cutting edge of winemaking and vineyard management in Toro since 1942. Manuel Fariña is considered the founding father of Toro, responsible for modernizing winemaking in the region and helping to bring international recognition to its wines. He was named one of the top 25 winemakers in Spain in 2007.
One of the driest regions of Spain, Toro is known for the distinctive Tinta de Toro varietal, a clone of Tempranillo. Toro is the lowest-yielding wine region in the world and home to vines whose average age exceeds 50 years.
- Rachmaninoff's Steinway Concert D - # 273182
- D.O. Manchuela Luncheon - Feb 25, 2010
D.O. Manchuela Luncheon at Aureole in NYC on Thursday Feb 25, 2010. D.O. Manchuela is one of the rising stars of the Spanish wine regions, with great wines of great value.
- Kingdom of Navarra Tasting - February 9, 2010
Kingdom of Navarra Seminar and Trade Tasting at the Union Square W Hotel on February 9, 2010
- Italian Wine Masters U.S. Program - Feb 2010
Select Photos from the Italian Wine Masters events held in Chicago and New York City in February 2010. Featured regions included Consorzio del Vino Brunello di Mopntalcino, Consorzio del Vino Chianti Classico, Consorzio del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, and Consorzio Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore.
- Les Vins Georges Duboeuf - Winery
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau Las Vegas Launch 2009
Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau 2009 Launch Events at Paris Las Vegas - November 18-21, 2009.
Events included a Celebrity Grape Stomp with "Girl Next Door" Holly Madison, currently Starring in Peepshow at Planet Hollywood.
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau New York Launch 2009
Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau event in New York on November 19, 2009
- Sante Restaurant Symposium - October 2009
Kindred Spirits USA and Williams & Humbert, Spain's largest Sherry and Brandy Bodega, were sponsors of the 2009 Sante Magazine Restaurant Symposium held at the Historic Sagamore Hotel in Bolton Landing, NY on the shores of Lake George. Highlights were a Cigar & Brandy fireside party featuring Gran Duque de Alba and Crema de Alba, a cooking and Mixilogy Demo featuring the Dry Sack Sherry line of products, and sponsorship of the Grand Banquet, featuring Dry Sack 15 Sherry, paired with a fabulous dessert by Pastry Chef Gale Gand of TRU in Chicago.
All Photo Credits to David Ransom
- SHARE: A Second Helping of Life. 6th Annual Benefit at Pier 60 on Monday Sept 21, 2009
Any photos pulled for publication by participants, must include credit to photographer Howard Wexler. Thank You.